Porcelain Veneers – Midland, TX
Enhance Your Smile with Veneers
Cosmetic dentistry is perfect for patients who want to improve the look of a damaged or generally lackluster smile, but the need for multiple treatments becomes a drain on both your budget and your busy schedule. If you'd prefer to transform your smile for the better all at once, porcelain veneers in our Midland, TX dental office could be the ideal solution. These customized sheaths of dental porcelain are painstakingly designed by Midland cosmetic dentist, Dr. John Drisdale to fit over your teeth to create a bright, naturally flawless look you’ll love.
Why Choose Robert E. Christensen D.D.S. and John K. Drisdale D.M.D for Porcelain Veneers?
- Fix Several Imperfections with One Treatment
- Stain-Resistant & Durable Dental Porcelain
- Additional Financing Through CareCredit Available
Porcelain Veneers Work?
These cosmetic wonders can conceal so many different smile imperfections. For example, if you have teeth that are permanently stained or discolored, veneers create the appearance of a bright smile. Teeth that are chipped or broken can look whole again, and even teeth that are somewhat crooked or have gaps between them can be corrected.
Here in Midland, TX, our team is dedicated to exceeding expectations with our high caliber of care. Contact us today to schedule a cosmetic consultation.
Porcelain Veneers Treatment Process
Typically, receiving custom porcelain veneers requires two to three appointments at our dental office. You and Dr. Drisdale will first speak about what you hope to achieve through your cosmetic treatment. The dimensions of your mouth, the proportions of your face and even your complexion will have an influence on the final design of your custom veneers. But also, Dr. Drisdale wants to hear what your idea of an attractive smile is.
At the next appointment, he prepares your teeth and takes detailed impressions in order to provide you with temporary veneers and give our dental lab an accurate roadmap for creating your beautiful smile. Dr. Drisdale takes care with the creation of his temporaries so that the patient can see the beautiful way the ceramic restorations will look when the process is completed.
The restorations arrive a few weeks later, and Dr. Drisdale makes necessary adjustments to ensure you’re fully satisfied with the result before he bonds them into place. The photos in our Smile Gallery show the dramatic results Dr. Drisdale has achieved for his patients as a result of his artistry, talent and skill.
of Porcelain Veneers
- Veneers successfully hide a wide variety of dental flaws, including cracks, chips, stains, discoloration, gaps, and misaligned teeth. We even make corrections to the length and shape of certain teeth if that’s what the patient wants.
- For patients who don’t want to spend countless months wearing noticeable metal braces, veneers may achieve the same results.
- Veneers are virtually seamless compared to natural teeth, possessing the same translucent qualities. However, they are more resistant against staining than enamel, which allows you to maintain your newly brightened look longer.
With proper maintenance, veneers can easily last 10 to 20 years.
I am Unhappy with My Smile I am Missing One or More Teeth I Have a Cavity or Broken Tooth I Want a Straighter Smile I Need a Checkup & Cleaning I Am in Pain & Need Help I Am Clenching, Have Headaches, or Jaw Pain I am Concerned About Bleeding Gums I am Concerned About Sleep Apnea I am Scared of the Dentist I Need a Dentist for My Child View Our Services