All-On-4 Dental Implants – Midland, TX
Completing Smiles with All-On-4 Dental Implants
Today, over 30 million people in America have lost an entire row of teeth. This significant issue results in severe embarrassment and discomfort for the patient. In fact, even simple activities like eating and speaking become difficult. Therefore, the consequences of such major tooth loss can truly impact a person’s quality of life. If you want to make a transformative change in your oral health and happiness, don’t hesitate! Contact the Midland, TX dental office of Dr. John Drisdale today to schedule your first appointment. We confidently rebuild the structure and lifelike quality of your smile with All-on-4 implants in Midland, TX.
Why Choose John K. Drisdale D.M.D. for
All-On-4 Dental Implants?
Replace An Arch of Teeth with
Just 4 Implant Posts
Cone Beam CT Scanner
for Accurate Treatment
Caring & Experienced
All-On-4 Dental Implants Process
The All-on-4 process is similar to a traditional implant procedure, with a few important differences. Instead of implants throughout the jaw line, this procedure stays true to its name and relies on the placement of four implants in strategic positions over the arch. The implants are set at a slight angle in order to take greater advantage of the most bone density in your jaw. For this reason, All-On-4 Implant Dentures almost never require bone graft surgery, which can be necessary with standard dental implants.
Immediately after your implant surgery, Dr. Drisdale places a temporary set of teeth over the implants. You will not leave our dental office without a complete smile! These temporary teeth are specially designed for use during the healing process, which typically lasts six to eight months.
As you heal, those four strategically positioned implants create a solid foundation for the customized and permanent implant-retained denture that the All-On-4 dentist in Midland, TX, Dr. Drisdale, designs and attaches on top. The underside of your denture is outfitted with metal fittings that link securely over your new implants in order to complete your new and improved look. Take care of your All-on-4 Implant dentures with good oral hygiene at home and regular dental checkups and you’ll be able to enjoy your renovated smile for decades to come.
Exceptional Benefits of All-On-4 Dental Implant Dentures
- Fast results –The biggest benefit of choosing All-on-4 over traditional implants is that Dr. Drisdale can place brand new, lifelike provisional replacement teeth in as little as one day.
- Aesthetic improvements – The All-on-4 procedure protects the health of your jawbone, preventing deterioration of your facial structure and greatly minimizing a patient’s sunken appearance. In fact, patients with an implant-retained denture may look up to ten to twenty years younger!
- Improved eating habits – Patients no longer need to worry about dietary restrictions with All-on-4; virtually all foods can be confidently eaten and enjoyed.
- Easy home care – Your personalized prosthetic can be treated just like natural teeth with regular oral hygiene and appointments at our Midland, TX dental office.
- Lower cost– Typically, All-on-4 will have a lower overall cost when compared to traditional fixed implant crown and bridge procedures, while still providing the same transformative results you deserve.
- Shorter healing time – In most cases, patients don’t have to undergo grafting procedures to receive All-on-4 implants, and the relatively simple placement means patients heal at a much faster rate.
I am Unhappy with My Smile I am Missing One or More Teeth I Have a Cavity or Broken Tooth I Want a Straighter Smile I Need a Checkup & Cleaning I Am in Pain & Need Help I Am Clenching, Have Headaches, or Jaw Pain I am Concerned About Bleeding Gums I am Concerned About Sleep Apnea I am Scared of the Dentist I Need a Dentist for My Child View Our Services